Santa Alicia Gran Reserva Chardonnay

(James Suckling:93 points)

sku: chardonnay grand res

Santa Alicia Gran Reserva Chardonnay(James Suckling:93 points)

$128.00 for 1 pcs


Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to aminor in the course of business.

Product details

The vineyards are located in the Maipo Alto area, at the foot of the Andes Mountains. The soil of alluvial origin is very permeable, with medium intensity.
The lack of precipitation from November to March produces grapes of excellent health and quality, with well-developed aromas and flavors.
The vines are trained in a traditional vertical positioning system, with drip irrigation.


4 to 5 years


10-12 tons/ha


Second half of March


Grapes were handpicked to avoid damaging the clusters at the end of March. They were then de-stemmed and pressed using a pneumatic press. 80% of the must was fermented in fine grain French oak barrels and kept with its lees for 6 months. The other 20% was fermented in stainless steel tanks. Fermentation took place in a controlled temperature environment between 12 and 15 ºC for approximately 18 to 21 days.


Golden yellow color with greenish hues.
The complex aromas exhibit great intensity and notes of tropical and citrus fruit, nicely balanced with notes of toasted oak, hazelnuts, cinnamon and vanilla. A delicate and elegant wine in the mouth, with a fine balance between the fruit and the wood, nice acidity and persistent finish.



Alcohol: 13,7 %